We know how difficult it can be to find that time away, to be still and quiet and have some space to recharge – that is why this program is now being offered as an online course! Providing you with the richness that Tantric teachings have to offer, without complicating your schedule. We wholeheartedly believe in the importance of connection to self and being nourished from the inside, so we wanted to give you the chance to be supported in that experience, from the comfort of your own home!
You see, life doesn’t have to be a struggle in relationships, lonely in singledom, or constantly stressful running from one task to the next. Tantra for women creates a space where you can nourish yourself with the wisdom of Tantra and experience the wisdom of your own body. The course provides tools for you to takeaway so that you can easily integrate and embody your learnings and have them ripple and flow into your daily life.
So, find yourself a quiet space, grab a cuppa, relax into a comfy chair, and come on a journey to feeling more aliveness in your body. Awaken your soul to the possibilities of an open heart, deeper connections with men, feeling your sexual energy, and discovering how tantra can make a significant difference in your life.
What you will learn:
- What is Tantra? Breaking down myths and revealing the essence of Tantra
- An understanding of Sexual energy as Life Force energy
- The 5 Essential Keys to your Tantra journey
- How to open from the heart and connect with your feminine receptivity
- How to bring more of your sensual, feminine, sexy self into your way of being
- What masculine and feminine polarity is, and how it works
- What it means to become an invitation for a man to fully meet you
- The 4 levels of healing on which Tantra works
- At home practices that make a difference and that you can start TODAY
Tantra for Women is an introductory course. It is perfect for those who are new to tantra or at the beginning of their spiritual journey. It can also be a great refresher for the times we “fall off the wagon” a little with our spiritual practice, and creates an opportunity for a gentle immersion back into regular practice. The course includes guided meditations and practices, new insight and understandings and healthy reminders of why staying connected with and aware of self is so important for living a fulfilled life.
This course is delivered in 4 modules. Each module includes video content for introducing and learning new concepts, audio guided practices and worksheets for self-inquiry. At completion of each module, the following module will be released, so that you can complete the course at your own pace and get familiar and comfortable with each module, before moving on to the next one.